Public Utility “Kremenchuk Center for International Relations and Economic Development” Kremenchug Invest “Association for International Business and Development (ASMBR) supported by the Consulate General of Poland in Kharkiv City Hall and Bydgoszcz Kremenchug announce the launch of the quiz (competition abstracts) history, geography, culture and economy of Poland in Kharkiv within the consular district (region: Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Luhansk, Poltava, Sumy and Zaporozhye).
For 20 years of the 83 Association held a quiz on the history, culture and geography of foreign countries. Three Winners of Cuba were in this country, Two Winners of South Africa were in South Africa, and three winners of the Republic of Belarus – Minsk. Double-Winners of students of the Republic of Indonesia visited Indonesia in beautiful Bali and Java. Successfully conducted a quiz about Malaysia, China, Peru. Traditionally, foreign embassies award winners and active participants with diplomas and gifts.
So we welcome all those who want to gain knowledge about the Republic of Poland, learn about its history, geography, culture and economic potential, and the fruitful and diligent work of exploring this wonderful country to get good gifts, join to participate in this quiz.
Detailed information on the quiz will be available on the WEB-site ASMBR – www.apibd.com and utility “Kremenchuk Center for International Relations and Economic Development” Kremenchug Invest »- kremenchukinvest.com.ua
Quiz starts “08” in December 2016 and continues to “15” in April 2017
In the quiz involved young people aged 10 to 21 years studying in universities, schools, lyceums Ukraine.
In evaluating the responses to the quiz are taken into account their completeness, existence of its own considerations, personal reflection, examples from literature, encyclopedic sources and the Internet, as well as decor papers.
Answers issued in the form of essays. They must have aesthetic appearance and can be written in Ukrainian or Russian.
Essays should be submitted on paper organizing committee in time to “15” in April 2017 with a lecture on the envelope must be stamped with the date of sending the latest “17” in April 2017
WARNING! To the abstract should be enclosed letter, which necessarily must clearly indicate: last name, first name, her age, place of study full name, full address, zip code, contact numbers, including mobile and e-mail ( if there is). It is advisable to briefly write about themselves, their hobbies.
Winners will be announced in the press and on the WEB-site ASMBR -www.apibd.com and CE “Kremenchug Invest» – kremenchukinvest.com.ua.
Quiz Organizing Committee assumes no obligation to seek out the list of winners for reporting the results of the competition! Please follow the action!
Consulate General of Poland in Kharkiv award winners special diplomas and valuable gifts.
quiz on history, geography, economy and culture of the Republic of Poland
- Geographical location Poland. Which states have common boundaries of Poland?
- Name the capital of Poland. What do you know about this city?
- What is depicted on the emblem of Poland?
- What is depicted on the national flag of the Republic of Poland?
- What are the national holidays of Poland do you know?
- What do you know about the culture and traditions of the people of Poland?
- What famous writers, composers, scientists Poland.
- What do you know about the economic potential of Poland? What industries are most developed of Poland?
- What do you know about the cooperation of your city and the region with partners from Poland?
- In what year established diplomatic relations between Ukraine and Poland? How do they develop?
- What do you know about the role of Poland in the EU?
- What do you know about the level of trade and economic cooperation between Ukraine and Poland?
- What do you know about the city of Bydgoszcz? What universities are in Bydgoszcz? Why Bydgoszcz nazysayut “Polish Venice”?
- What do you know about the twinning of Polish and Ukrainian cities?